How does the FAB benefit students?
The Fine Arts & Beyond (FAB) Showcase is a community-wide showcase of artistic work and musical talent of Butler Area School District students and professional community artists. Traditionally, in addition to sponsorships, student artwork from secondary grade levels was available for sale along with a Basket Raffle, Cornhole Madness Game of Skill, and a 50/50 Cash Raffle.
Proceeds from FAB help The Golden Tornado Scholastic Foundation, Inc., provide funding to a number of programs such as:
- Creative Teaching Grants
- Kids' Weekend Backpack Program
- Scholarships for graduating seniors with financial need
- Much needed technology
- Other scholastic projects supporting our Butler Area School District students
FAB 2020 T-Shirts
FAB 2020 t-shirts will be available for purchase for $15 each. Those interested in purchasing shirts can email email@example.com. Please include your name, phone number, quantity of shirts, size of shirt(s), and an alternate size. Available sizes include adult S, M, L, and XL. Payment must be a check, made out to GTSF and submitted at the time of pick-up. Shirts can be picked up at the BASD Administration Building by June 26, 2020.
Donate to Support the GTSF
If you would like to donate to support students in our community you can do so here.
Summa Cum Laude
- Dillon McCandless King Coulter & Graham, LLP
- Jeanne Rosenbauer & Joanne Sandberg-Cook
- CW Howard Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Audray Muscatello Yost & Family
- BC3 Education Foundation, Inc.
- Butler Health System
- John & Denise Stilley
- Oliver Outdoor
Magna Cum Laude
- Pennsylvania Roofing Systems, Inc.
- Armstrong, Group of Companies
- Amelia & Dave Grubman Family
- W.K. Thomas & Associates, Inc.
- Concordia Lutheran Ministries
- William & Marge DiCuccio
- Nicholas Enterprises, Inc.
- The Paulisick Family
- Butler AM Rotary
- IKM Architecture
- Jane Rittelmann
- Butler Eagle
- PNC Bank
- Jim Geronimo, Municipal Revenue Services
- Center for Community Resources, Inc.
- Alliance for Nonprofit Resources, Inc.
- State Representative Marci Mustello
- Dr. Thomas & Jocelyn Shetter
- Hutchinson's Cleaners Inc.
- Dr. Dale & Dreama Lumley
- Michael & Karen Abraham
- James & Linda Thompson
- Charles T. Yost, MD
- United Plate Glass
- Mary Beth Rock
- Liane Chisholm
- Jean Purvis
- Mars Bank
- Hosack, Specht, Muetzel & Wood, LLP - Peter Vancheri
- Butler Ambulance Service - Denny Bacher
- Robert Zedreck - Arthur J. Gallagher
- J&J Fire Protection Company, Inc.
- Casper J. Ball Hardwood Lumber
- Kurt S. Rishor, Attorney at Law
- Marilyn Horan & Joe Caparosa
- Matthew & Patricia Konieczny
- James & Kathleen Burroughs
- Kathleen & John Rutkoski
- James & Linda Thompson
- Kristin & Thomas Bearer
- R.P. Musko & Associates
- Dr. John & Arlene Beall
- Leslie Bernardi Sunseri
- Eisler Landscapes, Inc.
- Michael & Elsie Strutt
- Ken & Cathy Bronder
- Michael J. Oesterling
- David & Lisa Konesni
- Robert & Gail Hunter
- Ray & Cyd Johnston
- Jack & Judy Barkley
- John & Phyllis Kosar
- Moses Jewelers
- Rebecca West
- Wilma West
- The Atrium
- Beth Gillan - $2,605
- Stay Cozy - Amy Geibel
- Surf & Turf Weekend - Joseph Atria
- Pittsburgh - Megan Hankey
- It's a Beautiful Day in the Emily Brittain Neighborhood - Allyson Grossman
- Year in Movies - Lori Coleman
- Family Fun for Everyone - Dorothy Hartzell
- Sabika Jewelry - Paula Kubik
- Eat Your Way Through Butler - Nicki Warheit
- Dewalt Tool Basket - Mike Holupka
- Fabulous Spa Package - Shelby Smith
- Roomba - Carol Mcclean
- Family Walk of Fame Bricks - Joni Klotz
- Ninja Blender Basket - Amy Geibel
- An Artist's Dream - Bonnie Bergbigler
- It's in the Bag - Linda Pokos
- Vanity Set - Tim Spangler
- Stir Fry Delight - Rachelle Raypush
- Tool Box - Colin Gaiser
- New England Breakfast - John West
- Butler County Tourism - Gina K.
- Spa Basket - Tom Huddad
- Puzzle Basket - Megan Hankey
Basket Pick Up
- Thursday, May 28, 2020
- 9:00 am-12:00 noon
- Butler Intermediate High School
- Auditorium Entrance
- Please bring your ticket stub or personal ID for pick up